All for Kids
Children’s Trust Roanoke Valley was formed as the result of a joint commitment from the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) and Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) to better serve children and families in the Roanoke Valley.
Children’s Trust combines needed public education outreach, effective advocacy, and a strong network of support for Roanoke children and families and is dedicated to coordinating services that will improve the community by promoting awareness about child abuse, providing family support through education, providing a child-friendly environment for the investigation of abuse, and advocating for the best interests of abused and neglected children.
Over the years, CAC and CASA have dedicated years of service to preventing abuse against Roanoke’s children and advocating on the behalf of those who have been mistreated.
To learn more about career opportunities with our agency visit our Career Opportunities page.
A look at the child abuse prevention, intervention, and advocacy we accomplished in 2014-2015:
- 3,548 children learned how to protect their bodies from child abuse;
- 113 abused children found safe, permanent homes with help from CASA;
- 341 children were able to tell their stories of abuse in a safe, child-friendly environment, with a protection system that works together, with the child’s best interest in mind;
- 229 parents and children received support and guidance throughout child abuse investigations;
- 90 people learned how to protect children from sexual abuse.
Children’s Trust services are offered to all citizens residing in the cities of Roanoke and Salem and the counties of Botetourt, Craig, and Roanoke.
541 Luck Ave., Suite 308
Roanoke, VA 24016
Janice Dinkins Davidson
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext. 19
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext. 17
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext. 13
Children’s Advocacy Center Director/Forensic Interviewer
Christina Rouse, MSW
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext. 10
Phone: 344-3579 ext. 23
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext. 18
Phone 540-344-3579 ext. 23
CASA Program Director
Phone 540-344-3579 ext. 11
CASA Program Supervisor
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext.22
CASA Outreach Coordinator
Phone: 540-344-3579 ext.14
Conflict Resolution Center Coordinator
Phone: 540-342-2063 ext.24
Kid’s Sake Coordinator
Phone: 540-342-2063 ext.25
Phone: 540-344-3579, ext. 12
Freedom First Credit Union
Matt Wade—Vice Chair
National Council on Crime and Delinquency
City of Roanoke
City of Radford
Conflict Resolution Center
Roanoke City Schools
Christiansburg Police Department
Roanoke County Department of Social Services
81 South Inc.
Extra Ordinary Living
Ruth Terry Dickerson
Cole & Associates
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Century Title Services, Inc.
Osterhoudt, Prillaman, Natt, Helscher, Yost, Maxwell & Ferguson, PLC
Dr. Don Kees
Vice Chair, Pediatric Services, Carilion Clinic
City of Salem
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
- National CASA Member
- United Way Roanoke Valley (Impact Partners code 0132)
- Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital
- Virginia Department of Social Services
|Latest Advertising Campaigns