Payment and Refund Policy
- NOTE: For Kids’ Sake (co-parenting seminar) only: If you have an active DCSE (Dept. of Child Support Enforcement) case or you earn $30,000 or less per year, you qualify for tuition assistance and you do not have to pay. For all others, see below:
- Payments for trainings must be in the form of money order, company check, credit card, or PayPal. Personal checks will not be accepted for trainings.
- Refunds will only be issued for classes canceled by the CRC.
- Refunds will not be issued for classes that are held, but not attended by a participant.
- Multi-day events count as one class. Partial credit for single-day absences of multi-day events will not be given.
- If you wish to reschedule your For Kids’ Sake class without giving us a 24 hour notice you will be required to resubmit the $40 enrollment fee.
- Participants who are eligible to receive tuition assistance who do not provide at least 24 hours notice to reschedule will forfeit their tuition assistance and be required to pay the $40 enrollment fee.
Please mail payments of money orders or company checks to:
Conflict Resolution Center
541 Luck Avenue, Suite 308
Roanoke, VA 24016
|For Kids’ Sake Parent Education Class (see NOTE above before paying)
To make a payment for our parent education class, “For Kids’ Sake”, please click the button to the right. The fee for this class is $40. Please note that registration is not complete until payment has been made.
|Trainings and Events
To make a payment for one or more of our training events, please click the button to the right. The fees for these vary by class, so please indicate the correct amount for your class. Please note that registration is not complete until payment has been made.
To pay your Case Development Fee of $25, please click the button to the right. Once your payment has been received, you will be contacted to schedule your mediation session.
To pay fees not otherwise specified, please click the button to the right.