We can do a lot with a little of your time!
Consider becoming a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Sign up for the area that’s right for you.
- Pinwheel Garden, held annually late March or early April
- Golden Halo Awards Celebration, held annually in April
- Administrative help with mailings throughout the year
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising ~ get the word out about the mission of Children’s Trust through email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Online Fundraising (iGive) ~ You help when you search or shop! A penny a search and a portion of each purchase will be donated to Children’s Trust Roanoke. To learn more visit iGive. Or use Amazon Smile to donate to Children’s Trust every time you shop on Amazon or Amazon Prime.
Sign up to become a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Submit this Form and we will contact you to discuss your area of interest further.