We can do a lot with a little of your time!
Consider becoming a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Sign up for the area that’s right for you.
- Pinwheel Garden, held annually late March or early April
- Golden Halo Awards Celebration, held annually in April
- Administrative help with mailings throughout the year
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising ~ get the word out about the mission of Children’s Trust through email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Online Fundraising (iGive) ~ You help when you search or shop! A penny a search and a portion of each purchase will be donated to Children’s Trust Roanoke. To learn more visit iGive.
Sign up to become a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Submit this Form and we will contact you to discuss your area of interest further.