We can do a lot with a little of your time!
Consider becoming a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Sign up for the area that’s right for you.
- Roanoke Valley Gives – participate by being a fundraiser for Children’s Trust during the biggest giving day in Roanoke!
CHILDREN’S TRUST SPECIAL EVENTS
- Pinwheel Garden, April, plant a pinwheel garden at your home or place of business to support Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Golden Halo Awards Celebration, held annually in April
- Rolling of the Bulls, held during the summer
- Box of Hope Home Parties
- Administrative help with mailings throughout the year
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising ~ get the word out about the mission of Children’s Trust through email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Online Fundraising ~ You help when you search or shop! There are lots of ways to help Children’s Trust while you are shopping: Amazon Smile, Kroger Rewards, iGive are just a few!
Sign up to become a Children’s Trust Community Volunteer. Submit this Form and we will contact you to discuss your area of interest further.