Donations from individuals are crucial to our success. We apply for grants year-round and receive funding from federal, state, and local sources, but our mission and service area grows every year.
Making your donation to Children’s Trust is easy. We accept cash donations, in-kind product donations, and underwriting of budgeted items. Please remember to check and see if your employer will match your gift. Every penny is a step toward a secure and happy future for an abused child.
Ways To Give
Stand with us against child abuse by supporting our programs. You can designate your gift to one of our programs or make your gift unrestricted, allowing us to designate the program needing your support.
Checks can be mailed to Children’s Trust – 541 Luck Avenue, Suite 308 – Roanoke VA 24016
Giving is now as easy as saying “Alexa, make a donation to Children’s Trust.” Alexa and Amazon Pay make it easy to donate. Now more than ever, making a difference is simple and fast.
For more information on supporting Children’s Trust, please contact Christina Hatch at email@example.com
In 2018, the impact of your gifts provided Children’s Trust to accomplish the following:
- 250 adults became Stewards of Children
- 3,500 children in our public schools learned how to protect their bodies through our Speak Up Be Safe program
- 300 families received services through Children’s Advocacy Center including Family Advocate services.
- 40 CASAs were trained to be courtroom advocates for children in foster care
- 200 families negotiated peaceful resolutions through Community Mediation
- 30 Families received services through Healthy Families prevention program
Gifts of appreciated securities are particularly attractive to donors. When you transfer ownership of the securities to Children’s Trust, you avoid capital gain on the appreciation. Children’s Trust is a public charity, meaning that it qualifies for the best available treatment under current tax laws and offers full market value deductions.
After you have provided for your family and loved ones, a bequest in your will would enable you to make a gift to support Children’s Trust or your favorite program provided by Children’s Trust. A general bequest designates that Children’s Trust receives a specified dollar amount. For example: “I bequeath to Children’s Trust, Roanoke, VA, the sum of $100,000 to be used for its exempt purposes.”
- Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
- National CASA Member
- United Way Roanoke Valley (Impact Partners code 0132)
- National Children’s Alliance
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Virginia
- Healthy Families America
- Healthy Families Virginia
- Virginia Department of Social Services