Donations from individuals are crucial to our success. We apply for grants year-round and receive funding from federal, state, and local sources, but our mission and service area grows every year.
Making your donation to Children’s Trust is easy. We accept cash donations, in-kind product donations, and underwriting of budgeted items. Please remember to check and see if your employer will match your gift. Every penny is a step toward a secure and happy future for an abused child.
Ways To Give
Making your donation to Children’s Trust is easy. We accept cash donations, in-kind product donations, and underwriting of budgeted items.
- Stand with us against child abuse by supporting our programs. You can designate your gift to one of our programs or make your gift unrestricted, allowing us to designate the program needing your support.
- Let us know if your gift to Children’s Trust can be matched by your employer. Matching gifts increase the value of your support.
- Checks can be mailed to Children’s Trust: 4519 Brambleton Avenue, Suite 110; Roanoke VA 24018
- Click here to donate online.
- Giving is now as easy as saying “Alexa, make a donation to Children’s Trust.” Alexa and Amazon Pay make it easy to donate. Now more than ever, making a difference is simple and fast.
- Host a fundraiser on your social media.
- Have a special fundraiser during April: National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Donate in honor or memory of someone.
For more information on supporting Children’s Trust, please email email@example.com
Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Want to create a Facebook fundraiser for Children’s Trust? You can easily do so on your page, or by CLICKING HERE. Fundraising on Facebook is a simple (and secure!) way to help us raise much-needed funds to provide our services. Children’s Trust is set up as an official organization to receive donations thru Facebook.
Gifts of appreciated securities are particularly attractive to donors. When you transfer ownership of the securities to Children’s Trust, you avoid capital gain on the appreciation. Children’s Trust is a public charity, meaning that it qualifies for the best available treatment under current tax laws and offers full market value deductions.
After you have provided for your family and loved ones, a bequest in your will would enable you to make a gift to support Children’s Trust or your favorite program provided by Children’s Trust. A general bequest designates that Children’s Trust receives a specified dollar amount. For example: “I bequeath to Children’s Trust, Roanoke, VA, the sum of $100,000 to be used for its exempt purposes.”
- Carilion Clinic Children’s Hospital
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia
- National CASA Member
- United Way Roanoke Valley (Impact Partners code 0132)
- National Children’s Alliance
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Virginia
- Healthy Families America
- Healthy Families Virginia
- Virginia Department of Social Services
#endchildabuse #preventchildabuse #childrenstrust #virginia #getsocial #community #prevention #protectchildren #family #CASA #beaCASA #casaofchildrenstrust #cac #childrensadvocacycenter #TICN #trauma #traumainformed #healthyfamilies #healthyfamiliesroanokevalley #healthyfamiliesroanoke #childrenfirst #homevisit #support #newrivervalley #bedford #lynchburg #southwestvirginia #donate #donatetoday #nonprofit #virginianonprofit #charity #give #giveroanoke