Donations from individuals are crucial to our success. We apply for grants year-round and receive funding from federal, state, and local sources, but our mission and service area grows every year.
In FY 2020/21, the impact of your gifts provided Children’s Trust the ability to accomplish the following:
- 2121 children learned how to protect their bodies from abuse and neglect.
- 245 adults learned how to keep children safe as Stewards of Children.
- 314 home visits were made to families, with high risk markers of potential abuse, by trained support workers.
- 601 children and their families received MDT interview services and referrals for therapy, victim advocacy, and case management.
- 130 community members received training in our TICN Trauma Basics program.
- 207 children received assistance from CASA volunteers
- 55 CASA volunteers served children. The value of their service, if paid, would be over $180,000.
Ways To Give
Making your donation to Children’s Trust is easy. We accept cash donations, in-kind product donations, and underwriting of budgeted items.
Want to create a Facebook fundraiser for Children’s Trust? You can easily do so on your page, or by CLICKING HERE. Fundraising on Facebook is a simple (and secure!) way to help us raise much-needed funds to provide our services. Children’s Trust is set up as an official organization to receive donations thru Facebook.
- Stand with us against child abuse by supporting our programs. You can designate your gift to one of our programs or make your gift unrestricted, allowing us to designate the program needing your support.
- Let us know if your gift to Children’s Trust can be matched by your employer. Matching gifts increase the value of your support.
- Checks can be mailed to Children’s Trust: 4519 Brambleton Avenue, Suite 110; Roanoke VA 24018
- Click here to donate online.
- Giving is now as easy as saying “Alexa, make a donation to Children’s Trust.” Alexa and Amazon Pay make it easy to donate. Now more than ever, making a difference is simple and fast.
- Host a fundraiser on your social media.
- Have a special fundraiser during April: National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Donate in honor or memory of someone.
Children’s Trust is a recipient of the Kroger Community Rewards program! Simply link your Kroger card to Children’s Trust in the Community Rewards section online or on your Kroger app, and you’re good to go! We’ll receive a portion of your grocery spending each quarter.
You can help us by doing what you’re already doing… shopping at Amazon! Simply select Children’s Trust through Amazon Smiles and a portion of your purchases will come back to us!
#endchildabuse #preventchildabuse #childrenstrust #virginia #getsocial #community #prevention #protectchildren #family #CASA #beaCASA #casaofchildrenstrust #cac #childrensadvocacycenter #TICN #trauma #traumainformed #healthyfamilies #healthyfamiliesroanokevalley #healthyfamiliesroanoke #childrenfirst #homevisit #support #newrivervalley #bedford #lynchburg #southwestvirginia #amazonsmiles #childabusepreventionmonth #alexa #amazon #kroger #communityrewards #matchinggifts #grants