Ready to make a difference in a child’s life?
These are our current open positions. If you feel you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Supervisor (Full Time)
CASA of Children’s Trust is hiring a full time Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Supervisor.
Details: Effective management of CASA volunteers, coordinating with court and case related professionals, assisting the CASA Program Director with assigned duties, particularly those relating to volunteer recruitment, retention, screening, and training. A degree or equivalent experience in child welfare, counseling, juvenile justice or law is preferred. This is a 40 hour per week grant funded position.
For more information or to apply visit our post on Indeed HERE.
Grant Writer (Part Time)
We are seeking an experienced Grant Writer. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the agency.
- Collaborate with Executive Director, Program Directors and Finance to prepare draft grant proposals, budgets and reports.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
- Track statistics relevant to development and provide supervisor with written materials necessary for donor stewardship.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
For more information visit our listing in Indeed HERE.
CASA is in need of dedicated, committed and passionate men and women to serve as CASA Volunteers. Our next training session begins September 2022. If you are interested in this opportunity or one in the future, please call (540) 344-3579 x22 or email email@example.com
Interested in volunteering? Start HERE.
Children’s Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Our agency maintains a drug-free workplace.